Dev02: “Modern Web Development with ASP.NET MVC, HTML5, KnockoutJS, JqueryValidation, FullCalendar, AdminLTE and Bootstrap”
After completing this course, students will be able to:
· Describe the new features of HTML5, and create and style HTML5 pages.
· Send and receive data to and from a remote data source by using XMLHTTPRequest objects and jQuery AJAX operations.
· Style HTML5 pages by using CSS3.
· Create MVC Models and write code that implements business logic within Model methods, properties, and events.
· Add Controllers to an MVC Application to manage user interaction, update models, and select and return Views.
· Create Views in an MVC application that display and edit data and interact with Models and Controllers.
· Develop a web application that uses the ASP.NET routing engine to present friendly URLs and a logical navigation hierarchy to users.
· Implement a consistent look and feel, including corporate branding, across an entire MVC web application.
· Implement a complete membership system in an MVC 4 web application.
· Build an MVC application that resists malicious attacks and persists information about users and preferences.
· Implement HTML Data Binding with KnockoutJS
· Implement Form Validation using JqueryValidation
· Use AdminLTE HTML5 Template in ASP.NET MVC
· Use FullCalendar in ASP.NET MVC
· Use Bootstrap in ASP.NET MVC