This 5-days instructor-led course is how to implement a data warehouse and create a managed enterprise BI solutions.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
· Design and implement a data warehouse.
· Implement Data Flow in an SSIS Package.
· Implement Control Flow in an SSIS Package.
· Debug and Troubleshoot SSIS packages.
· Implement an ETL solution that supports incremental data extraction.
· Implement an ETL solution that supports incremental data loading.
· Extend SSIS with custom scripts and components.
· Deploy and Configure SSIS packages.
· Create a multidimensional database with Analysis Services.
· Implement dimensions in a cube.
· Implement measures and measure groups in a cube.
· Use MDX Syntax.
· Customize a cube.
· Create reports with Reporting Services.
· Enhance reports with charts and parameters.
· Manage report execution and delivery.