After completing this course, students will be able to:
· Explain how to use Visual Studio to create and run a Web application.
· Describe the new features of HTML5, and create and style HTML5 pages.
· Send and receive data to and from a remote data source by using XMLHTTPRequest objects and jQuery AJAX operations.
· Style HTML5 pages by using CSS3.
· Use common HTML5 APIs in interactive Web applications.
· Create Web applications that support offline operations.
· Create HTML5 Web pages that can adapt to different devices and form factors.
· Create a Hybrid Multiplatform Mobile Application with Microsoft Visual Studio Cordova and OnsenUI 2